Running Room Customer Service is available:
Monday - Friday and Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. MST
Local Phone Number: (780) 439 - 3099 ext. 9226
Toll Free Number: 1-800-419-2906 ext. 9226
9750 - 47 Ave
Masks may be mandatory at select locations as required by the city or province.
- Please use this Self Screening Tool before visiting our stores for the safety of you, our customers, and staff.
- wash your hands frequently.
- Please use hand sanitizer in our stores.
- Continue solo running and do not meet or congregate at our locations for group runs.
- Our stores will be sanitized throughout the day
(Door handles, cash area, shoe benches, change rooms, washrooms).
- Limited store hours
- Please follow our physical distancing markings.
Do not touch shoe wall. Stay a safe distance from the cash desk. Keep 2 metres away from other customers and staff.
Need Help? Start here to get support
RUNNING ROOM ADVANTAGE Membership | $19.99 per year
- Advanced Notice: Get early access to select Deals on RunningRoom.com and Retail locations. For more information, go to About Early Access.
- No minimum charge for free shipping
- No hassles return, Prepaid on all orders
- Advantage Member Only. Exclusive opportunities made available to only our Advantage members only offers, early bird Black Friday discounts, bogo or other cool shopping features.
Now Offering Curbside Pick-Up For Online Orders
Available at designated Running Room locations
How it works:
- Place your online order and choose Curbside Pick-Up.
- Wait for an email confirmation. The store will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Upon arrival, have your confirmation ready. Call the store and our associate will bring out your order.
- Please understand Curbside may not necessarily be quicker than other shipping options. You should still expect 7 – 12 Business Days as products may be shipping from other locations to your pickup store locations.
Shipping Methods and Rates
Express Shipping is temporarily suspended during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Running Room does not process or ship orders on weekends or statutory holidays.
- Due to high volume of orders placed during Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales and the Holiday Season there may be an additional 1-3 day processing time for on-line orders.
- *Shipping to a store is always FREE. **For gift cards please allow 2 - 3 business day for processing. We can not guarantee same day or next day delivery.
- Economy Ground Shipping, FREE on Orders over $50
- No minimum charge for free ground shipping for Running Room Advantage members
- Shipping, Economy Ground (7-12 Business days) – free on all orders over $50 (non-inclusive of tax and other discounts) ALL year round
- Orders will ship directly to your delivery address as outlined on the order details.
- You can track your shipment using: fedex.com
- Running Room is released of all liability upon delivery to the carrier, risk of loss and title is passed on to purchaser including when the shipment is completed. You are responsible for filing any claims with carries for damage and/or lost shipments.
- - contiguous 48 States
- All On-line Orders are subject to a 24 hour business day processing period
- Ground (5-10 Business days) - $9.99 or FREE on orders over $50 (Free always for Advantage members)
- Express (1-3 Business days + processing days) - $19.99
- In Store Pickup – FREE ( 1-5 Business days)
- All On-line Orders are subject to a 24-hour business day processing period
- Ground (5-10 Business days) - $9.99 or FREE on orders over $50
- Express (1-3) Business days) - $19.99
- In Store Pickup - FREE (1-5 Business days)
Above rates and shipping timelines are from Running Room Hawaii Fulfilment Centre when the product is confirmed by Running Room Customer Service to be available locally. Customer Service representative will notify via email or phone when orders are ready for in store pick–up.Fulfillment for Mainland:
Notice – for product that are fulfilled from the mainland we cannot guarantee a delivery timeline as delivery can take anywhere from 4 – 6 weeks depending on the product.
Note: Products over 30lbs will be charged $24.95 per item. No shipping charge will be applied to orders of Gift certificate alone.
Orders placed with Economy Ground Shipping
We want you to be happy with your new gear. If you need to return your new gear prior to using the product, simply go to the links below, enter your order number, email address. Please place the unused, unworn products back in the original package, reseal and attach / fix the return shipping label to the outside. Online orders can also be returned to your local Running Room location, please take along you order invoice. In addition, the Running Room will reimburse the original shipping charges if the wrong product or a defective product was sent to the customer.
*Please - Do not return items by other carriers. Returns that arrive with a brokerage and/or duty fees will be refused.How to make a return?
Create your return here:Purchased at a store?
If you purchased your product in-store, please contact [email protected] to arrange a return.Purchased directly on shop.runningroom.com
Please click here to start your RMA (Return merchandise authorization) process:
Tip: If you need your new product urgently, we recommend that you simply place a new order. As soon as we’ve received your return, we’ll process your refund.
By following above we will be able to process your refund in a timely manner.
- What can I return?
You may return unused and unopened items sold within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items sent back must be sent back in the original box (if shoes are purchased send back in original shoe box) original packaging and tags attached to clothing, ensure you put your items in a shipping box and attach your prepaid label and drop off at your local UPS or Canada Post (refer to your shipping label)
- When will I get my refund?
Usually in about 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Does Running Room do replacements?
If the product is defective we can replace the exact item and version you ordered, and you are responsible to return the damaged item within 30 days. If you want to exchange for a different item, you will need to return the item and place a new order.
- If I purchased on-line, can I return to a store location?
All orders can be returned or exchanged at any Running Room store location. (Do not fill out an RMA if returning to the store). The following conditions apply:
- An original receipt or invoice is required for all exchanges or returns within 30 days of purchase for unused and unworn merchandise. All items must be returned in their original packaging with hang tags attached.
- All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Exchanges will be made on defective merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
- All Clearance and Special Priced items ending in $.00 are final sale for online orders. We will exchange for your correct size pending inventory availability at a convenient location within 30 days, please contact Customer Service to arrange the exchange or store credit.
The return and exchange policy can be viewed here.Non-Returnable Items
Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, all nutrition, underwear, swimsuits and swim accessories will be final sale.
Gift cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash except as required by law. If the gift card is lost, stolen or damaged, it can be replaced for the remaining value with satisfactory proof of purchase. Gift cards do not expire and have no usage or monthly maintenance fee.
Pre-Paid Running Room Gift Card
Running Room is not responsible for the lost or stolen Pre-Paid Gift Card’s, if your card is lost or stolen please contact the number on the back of the Gift Card.
PRICE MATCHING AND PRICE PROTECTION POLICY
Running Room provides competitive pricing
Running Room offers price protection: Present your receipt with proof that the item is being advertised at a lower price within 10 days of purchase and we will refund the price difference. Your credit will be the same form of payment used in the original transaction. Running Room will gladly price match regularly advertised prices for identical products.
- Items must be for sale by a competitor within Running Room local markets in both Canada and US cities where a Running Room and competitors physical store operates. (No outside market stores, outlets, membership retailers or websites) The product must available for sale and shipped by a local retailer or authorized dealer located within those markets.
- Items must be in-stock and available through a competitor's retail channel when you request the price match.
- Items must be identical, including model, colour, size and year.
- Prices must be ticketed, signed, or advertised, not verbally agreed to. No other discounts can be applied, coupons or promotional offers to further reduce the price.
- Running Room will match multiple item discounts (BOGO) provided both items are purchased as per the advertised agreement.
- Running Room staff must be able to verify the above details.
- Price matching does not apply to seconds, limited time offers (i.e. grand opening sales), damaged goods, or close-out prices or special limited sale prices including Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Day prices.
*The conditions of our Price Match Policy may be modified without notice. Policy launch date Jan 2, 2015
BILLING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be processed for shipment in 1-3 business days from a Running Room location, ground and Express shipping days to be added.
- Running Room does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays.
- In certain cases your order may require additional processing time due to order size, availability of product by location and due to inventory status, or the volume of orders we are processing. In these situations we will notify you of any delays via email.
- For related reasons, most items take a minimum of 1 to 3 full business days to process.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in a timely fashion; your order may be delayed due to weather conditions or other such events out of our control.
Customers Credit Card charges occur on the date when the order status is changed to "shipped". A pre-authorization on your credit card is generated on the date that the order was created and while in processing.
Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
All order are subject to additional fraud and security checks.
Running Room reserves the right to make additional checks to verify orders going EXPRESS. These checks might include requests for additional documentation and phone verification. Orders will not ship until all verification is completed and approved.
Runningroom.com reserves the right to hold or cancel any order for suspected fraud.
Running Room cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed and recognizes that pricing errors may occur. Running Room reserves the right to cancel any orders containing subsequent pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even if you are in receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Running Room.
Running Room is released of all liability upon delivery to the carrier, risk of loss and title is passed on to purchaser including when the shipment is completed. You are responsible for filing any claims with carries for damage and/or lost shipments.
- Payment Methods
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Running Room Gift Cards
Running Room Gift Cards are used as a form of payment towards the total amount of the sale and will not reduce the total of an on-line order, any outstanding balance charged to a credit card will be processed only when the order is changed to a "shipped" status. The total of all Gift Cards are secured and cannot be used in the meantime.
No Purchase Orders will be accepted via email, fax, phone or C.O.D.
Running Room Canada Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
Edmonton, AB T6E 5P3 Canada
By Phone: 1-800-419-2906 x 9226
By E-mail: Support
Customer Service Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST
Customs/Duties and Taxes
Not all products in our catalogue and featured on our web site are available for purchase in the U.S.A. In compliance with federal trade restrictions we will notify you at the time of purchase if there are any restrictions on the items that you have requested. There may (or may not) be taxes and/or duties charged to you separately by your own government. Canadian law allows that we do not charge any Canadian and or U.S.A. taxes to customers purchasing products from the USA with a shipping destination within the USA. All Canadian customers are subject to the appropriate federal and provincial taxes and these taxes will be applied at the point of sale.