Brook's Men's PureGrit 8 D Width Running Shoe
Special Price $80.00 Regular Price $119.99
Free Shipping. Click for Details
- Stretch woven upper for added durability and adaptability.
- Sleek new look.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA gel cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- 3D Hex Lugs on the outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Splay Lugs under the ball of the foot offer traction while remaining flexible.
- Sticky Rubber outsole for durable traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Stretch Woven upper adapts to the runner's foot while providing lightweight durability.
- Adiprene tongue wrap offers a secure fit and drains water fast while preventing dirt and debris from getting in.
- Anatomical Last mimics the shape of the foot, resulting in a glove-like feel and allowing the foot to work as a single unit.
Those who like a minimal feel but want a little extra protection from the trail underfoot will appreciate the light cushioning and agile rock plate offered by the Brooks PureGrit 8. This nimble trail shoe allows the runner to react to uneven terrain with precision and confidence-inspiring grip. The full-length BioMoGo midsole provides lightweight cushioning that adapts to the runner's stride while the ballistic rock plate protects from sharp rocks and roots. A mix of hex lugs and splay lugs are integrated into the sticky rubber outsole for superior traction on almost any surface, and the new stretch woven uppers conform to the foot while providing both durability and comfort.