Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 23 Running Shoe
- Upper is sleeker and more supportive
- Cloudwave consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- U4icX Heel Wedge is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Dynamotion Fit creates an optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Dual Zone engineered mesh in the forefoot is updated to better respond to foot movements for a distraction-free fit.
- Premium Anatomical Sockliner helps provide a natural fit while creating a softer feel directly beneath the foot.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel.
Featuring a plastic wave plate from the heel to the midfoot, the Mizuno Wave Rider 23 continues to offer responsive cushioning for your everyday runs. Using a softer material in the heel and flex grooves in the forefoot, the Rider 23 continues to offer a softer impact with a smoother transition from heel to toe. Additionally, the utilization of a new closer-knit engineered mesh upper the Rider 23 offers increased support and a more streamlined design.