Hoka Men's Speedgoat 4 D Width Running Shoe
- Added breathability
- Springier ride
- Wider forefoot
- Injected EVA Midsole is a durable compound that runs the full length of the shoe, offering soft, enhanced cushioning and support.
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Vibram Megagrip Hi-Traction outsole features aggressive lugs for increased traction and stability.
- 5mm Lugs provide exceptional grip on trails.
- Outsole Flex Grooves allow for freedom of movement and added stability on trails.
- Engineered Mesh on the upper is designed to be breathable and flexible while providing structure for security on uneven terrain.
- Reinforced TPU Midfoot Overlays ensure a secure fit.
- Midfoot cage construction is designed to provide a snug, locked-down fit.
- Reinforced Toe Cap protects toes from debris and adds aberration resistance.
Carrying the nickname of Karl Meltzer, the record holder for the most 100-mile trail races, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 will help you comfortably conquer any distance even in the most rugged conditions With an updated mesh upper and new lightweight foam, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 maintains everything you love about the Speedgoat but features an improved fit, added breathability, and a more responsive ride. If you're looking for your next ultramarathon training or racing shoe, look no further than the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4.