Orders placed with Economy Ground Shipping
We want you to be happy with your new gear. If you need to return your new gear prior to using the product, simply go to the links below, enter your order number, email address. Please place the unused, unworn products back in the original package, reseal and attach / fix the return shipping label to the outside. Online orders can also be returned to your local Running Room location, please take along your order invoice. In addition, the Running Room will reimburse the original shipping charges if the wrong product or a defective product was sent to the customer.
*Please - Do not return items by other carriers. Returns that arrive with a brokerage and/or duty fees will be refused.
How to make a return?
Purchased at a store?
If you purchased your product in-store, please contact [email protected] to arrange a return.
Purchased directly on us.shop.runningroom.com?
Please click here to start your USA RMA (Return merchandise authorization) process
Tip: If you need your new product urgently, we recommend that you simply place a new order. As soon as we’ve received your return, we’ll process your refund.
By following above we will be able to process your refund in a timely manner.
- What can I return?
You may return unused and unopened items sold within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items sent back must be sent back in the original box (if shoes are purchased send back in original shoe box) original packaging and tags attached to clothing, ensure you put your items in a shipping box and attach your prepaid label and drop off at your local UPS (refer to your shipping label)
- When will I get my refund?
Usually in about 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
- Does Running Room do replacements?
If the product is defective we can replace the exact item and version you ordered, and you are responsible to return the damaged item within 30 days. If you want to exchange for a different item, you will need to return the item and place a new order.
- If I purchased on-line, can I return to a store location?
All orders can be returned or exchanged at any Running Room store location. (Do not fill out an RMA if returning to the store). The following conditions apply:
- An original receipt or invoice is required for all exchanges or returns within 30 days of purchase for unused and unworn merchandise. All items must be returned in their original packaging with hang tags attached.
- All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Exchanges will be made on defective merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
- All Clearance and Special Priced items ending in $.00 are final sale for online orders. We will exchange for your correct size pending inventory availability at a convenient location within 30 days, please contact Customer Service to arrange the exchange or store credit.
Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, all nutrition, underwear, swimsuits and swim accessories will be final sale.
Gift cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash except as required by law. If the gift card is lost, stolen or damaged, it can be replaced for the remaining value with satisfactory proof of purchase. Gift cards do not expire and have no usage or monthly maintenance fee.
Pre-Paid Running Room Gift Cards.
Running Room is not responsible for the lost or stolen Pre-Paid Gift Cards, if your card is lost or stolen please contact the number on the back of the Gift Card.