Mizuno Men's Wave Sky Waveknit 3 Running Shoe
- Smoother, softer, and springier ride
- More comfortable upper
- Mizuno Wave Foam midsole creates an all-new plush underfoot experience.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- XPOP is a polyurethane midsole foam that provides great cushioning with a touch of responsiveness.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- WaveKnit is a soft, engineered knit upper that provides accommodating comfort for a variety of different feet.
- Anatomical sockliner adds a layer of plush cushioning directly beneath the foot.
- u4icX Strobel Lining stitches the upper to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
The Sky Waveknit 3 features some of Mizuno's most exciting innovations in years.Unlike almost every other Mizuno shoe, the Sky Waveknit 3 does not contain a plastic plate within the midsole. Instead, a wave-like design is created by the geometries of two layers of foam that sandwich their new XPOP midsole foam. XPOP gives this shoe a soft, springy, and resilient ride perfect for putting in plenty of miles.To complement its plush ride, the Sky Waveknit 3 was also equipped with a super comfortable and aesthetically pleasing knit upper.