Brooks Men's Levitate 4 D Width Running Shoe
- Reformulated DNA AMP midsole for a lighter feel.
- Updated upper for increased softness and better breathability.
- Updated outsole pattern for speedier transitions.
- DNA AMP cushioning system provides Brooks' highest amount of energy return, using a polyurethane midsole encased in a TPU skin that resists the expansion of the foam outwards, allowing the energy to be directed back upwards for an extremely energized.
- Midfoot Transition Zone uses an arrow-point rubber outsole design to help direct pressure towards the forefoot, providing flexibility while encouraging quick transitions from heel to toe.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel for durable traction.
- Green Rubber in the forefoot to create a springy feel while still delivering traction and durability.
- FitKnit upper uses 3D circular knit to provide a plush fit designed to flex and hold the foot strategically as it moves.
- Wrap around, integrated collar provides a sock like fit.
Now 20% lighter, our DNA AMP midosle technology let's your foot spring off the ground with each step for speedy, efficient energy return. An updated arrow-point pattern on the outsole lets your foot move from heel to toe quickly, enhancing the shoe's springy feel. We updated the Fit Knit upper to provide a close-to-foot fit that's lighter, softer, and more breathable than before.