Brook's Women's Bedlam 3 B Width Running Shoe
- Reconfigured DNA AMP midsole for a lighter feel.
- Updated upper for increased softness and better breathability.
- Integrated, streamlined GuideRails® support system for smoother transitions.
- Updated outsole pattern for speedier transitions.
- DNA AMP cushioning system provides Brooks' highest amount of energy return, using a polyurethane midsole encased in a TPU skin that resists the expansion of the foam outwards, allowing the energy to be directed back upwards for an extremely energized ride.
- GuideRails® support technology keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- Midfoot Transition Zone uses an arrow-point rubber outsole design to help direct pressure towards the forefoot, providing flexibility while encouraging quick transitions from heel to toe.
- Green Rubber in the forefoot to create a springy feel while still delivering traction and durability.
- FitKnit upper uses 3D circular knit to provide a plush fit designed to flex and hold the foot strategically as it moves.
- Wrap around, integrated collar provides a sock like fit.
Now 20% lighter, our DNA AMP midsole technology lets your foot spring off the ground with each step for speedy, efficient energy return. We've shifted our focus beyong the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails® support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess mocement in check. We updated the Fit Knit upper to proivde a close-to-foot fit that's lighter, softer and more breathable than before.