Brook's Women's Addiction 14 2E Width Running Shoe
This product is only available for Hawaii Residents
- The modernized engineered mesh upper features a structured saddle.
- Support designed to lend your feet a hand.
- Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- A Heel-Segmented Crash Pad provides smooth transitions.
- The sockliner provides additional cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
The Brooks Addiction 14 running shoe has support to lend your feet a hand with BioMoGo DNA cushioning that deflects impact. Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.