Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 15 Running Shoe
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy ride with increased cushioning.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability and a resilient ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Double Fan Wave provides a stable ride to reduce pronation without increased stiffness.
- U4icX Heel Wedge is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides improved flexibility and breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Stitched Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help secure the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
Over 15 years ago, runners came calling for a go-to moderate overpronation running shoe. The answer from Mizuno back then was the Wave Inspire. The latest version is offering a new upper with a softer fit and a more wearable look. Also equipped with the latest Mizuno Wave technology for an energetic and cushioned, yet stable ride.