Brook's Women's Glycerin 18 B Width Running Shoe
- Reconfigured midsole allows more DNA LOFT cushioning underfoot for extreme plushness.
- Full length, green rubber outsole enhances the midsole cushioning while also improving traction and decreasing weight
- DNA Loft foam delivers plush and luxurious cushioning while maintaining responsiveness and durability.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly distribute pressure throughout the heel, mid-foot, and forefoot.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel for durable traction.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- Double Jacquard Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that delivers adaptable flexibility along with added support.
- 3D Stretch Fit Print Technology offers strategic overlays to provide a seamless and secure fit.
- Internal Stretch Bootie offers a seamless sock-like wrap that helps create an ideal fit.
- Comfort Collar adds plush cushioning around the ankle.
A reconfigured midsole and outsole ratio allows for an increase in DNA LOFT for even more extreme softness underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability during your run. An OrthoLite™ sockliner provides premium step-in comfort. The DNA LOFT transition zone makes moving from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth. The plush interior liner surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your unique stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.