Asics Men's GT-2000 8 D Running Shoe
- Lower density midsole to reduce weight.
- Added toe-spring and Flex Grooves for softer footstrike and smoother transition.
- Slightly wider and higher toe-box.
- Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Twist Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Super AHAR Sponge rubber outsole that reduces wear.
- Super AHAR Heel-Plug higher abrasion rubber used in areas of heavy wear and enhances cushioning
- Engineered Mesh muli-directional stretch mesh that adjust to the shape of the foot for exceptional fit.
- Dope Eyed Yarn Mesh On Sockliner made with a manufacturing process that eliminates dyeing the topcoat of the socliner , saving on water and electricity.
For anyone looking for a versatile everyday trainer with added support to guard against overpronation, or the excessive inward roll of the ankle just after footstrike. They want a responsive, peppy ride and a great fit. For the more serious and casual runner alike that know the value of getting a proper running shoe. The GT-2000 8 is the kind of shoe one gets again and again because it works.